We provide comprehensive professional services in relation to accounting and tax in both English and Japanese to support your business in Japan.


Once you have successfully completed to register your company, there are several official documents should be filed with Tax Offices. Sometimes you will be able to get a benefit just by filing a document.
We will support your documentation work. The below documents are the example you should/can file at beggning of your business.

Application form for Benefit you can take Who can submit Place to be filed
Blue form tax return You can enjoy benefit under blue form tax return such as:
Tax loss can be carried forward or carry back
All company National tax office
Choice of consumption tax paying status – You have a chance of refund of the tax in case you are refundble position
– Company whose paid in capital is less than JPY10m is basically exempt from consumption tax for initial two years
– Filing of this application form needs to be made carefully
All company National tax office